Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Calling

I just put my head phones and put it on high volume and kept it playing but i
dint keep them on my head ...i kept them on the table..but i was able to hear even then.

As i was talking to God...i dint concentrate for while even as the song was playing...
and As i was talking to God ...God taught me today..that

For me to understand and feel his heart beat i need to go through trials and sufferings
and pain so that i can understand what God goes through when we behave foolishly and sin against
the Lord.

As i was a little scared the way God told me tht i would have to suffer a lot...
Just then God made me diver my attention to the song at the exact moment ...
where the song sang " ALL GONNA BE OK"....from Believe Me from Zoe girl band.
I just remembered How God said to Moses that he was going to be with HIM when he told him to go to
he wanted him to free them from pharaoh....
and so now iam going to watch it....ill continue writing after i see tht FAVOURITE CLIP OF MINE
WHERE GOD TALKED TO MOSES IN THE BUSH!!!!

so When i saw the video....i just tried to relate everything
God spoke to Moses as
God speaking to me...
Then God said " i have seen the oppression of my people, and
have heard their cry!!!!! (( I felt God telling me to go to the people of uttar pradesh..i felt
i have calling towards these people))
So i have come down to deliver them out of slavery and bring them to a good land a land
flowing with milk and Honey (( From land of slavery of sin and ignorance to land of worshipping the MOST HOLY
AND TRUE AND EVER LOVING!!!))
and so unto pharoah i shall send you...(( By this God told me that he wants me to go against all the EVIL spirits at work in this land))

Moses says... Who iam to lead these people.....i was the son of the man who killed their children and
then moses says that u have chosen the wrong messenger...
HOW CAN I EVEN SPEAK TO THESE PEOPLE..(( AS Moses was saying this statement..i just remembered that
i was not good in speaking Hindi which i knew when i stood before in the church to testify
and i had a hard time to express myself in Hindi....
But then as i was just thinking........ God said in the video
WHo gave Man his mouth?
WHO MAKES HIM DEAF OR MUTE?
WHO GIVES HIM SIGHT OR MAKES HIM BLIND?
Is it not I,the Lord?
Now Go;
I will help you speak and will teach you what to say!!!!! God told me this the moment i was thinking i cant speak hindi that well ))

I asked God if it is ur Will tell me clearly ....is my call is to go for the people of Uttar pradesh..
Then I said i will look down on this Specific Bible page which was already open as i was speaking to God and told God that...
if you somehow tell me from this page and i told him i will be looking not at the entire page but only the left bottom part of the page.
and i told him to tell me from the verses there only...

And as i looked at tht page...God exactly led me to left bottom part where i saw first the word "u" i dint even see the entire word as i was
searching for a word starting with "u" is there in the passage i told God to show me from!!!

And then the next moment i saw what the word was and it was "UP"..................
God told me Uttar Pradesh very clearly... it was there in Hosea 8:4....
Which entirely talks HOW MUCH GOD IS DISPLEASED WITH THE IDOLATORY THERE!!!

No comments: