Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Mouthpiece for God

“How can I give you up? How can I let you go?
How can I forsake you? My heart cries out within me.
How I long to help you!” (Hosea 11:8-Living)


by God’s unchanging, longsuffering, compassionate
love, that perpetually desires to bring His backslidden
people back to Him and to genuine holiness


*********************Just today as i was travelling in the evening and talking to
God ...i remembered about the prophecy a srilankan pastor told me...
tht day was the time he was going back to sri lanka after spending a camp with him at church.
And was expecting him to put his hands on me and pray for a while and give some prohecy to me
about the new year as it was the new year night.
But he was not praying...i still waited ...he prayed for many other people...but he dint!!!

Then when i got a chance i told that Pastor please pray....He told me

1) Be a mouth piece for GOD.
2) Grow in the Lord.

I just remembered this today!!!!!!!
And now when i checked my mail...i got frommy weekly message from zac poonen
the same thing.....and just yesterday God gave me glimpse of how it is to look
through God's eyes....
where i understood that when u see people rejoicing in the Lord its a
delight COZ ITS NOT THEM THEY BECOME FACES OF THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!!!

So its the Holy Spirit itself manifesting among the brethern as they
EVERYTHING THEY DO IS FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!!!
When they sing...they sing unto the Lord and when they dance they sing unto the Lord!
below is an excerpt from tht!!!!!


"First of all, ask God to take you through deep experiences
whereby you get to know Him –
experiences of trials,
sufferings and
pain.

Then God will make you His mouthpiece to many people.
Walk with God in secret.
Humble yourself
under whatever God sends in your life."

No comments: