Friday, August 15, 2008

God Promised a place of abundance

As i still dint get a second round company(companies which offer pay of 4-5.5 lakhs per annum).....
and though i got opportunities to get to final in one that is opera...
i missed it bcoz of my unfaithfulness
and God promised me many times tht he will give me a good company..
but after i got those promises...i sinned again and so i thought may be i lost the
promises too...I thought the promises wont hold anymore coz God gave me an option
but bcoz of my sin it wont be valid anymore...

And so God gave me this as i was thinking abt this...

Below is what God talked to me as i was worried!!!!



************************************************************************

A Place of Abundance

Today's Scripture

…We went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance (Psalm 66:12 NIV).


Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

Everyone has times in life when they feel like they are going
through the fire or perhaps feel overwhelmed with everyday life.
If that’s you today, understand that God is going to bring you
through those challenges; He’s going to bring you through the fire
and the flood into a place of abundance. We serve a God of more than enough,
and His heart is to always make sure you have whatever
you need to be successful in every area of your life.
The Bible says that Jesus came so that we can have life—abundant life!
He wants you to have an abundance of resources, an abundance of wisdom,
an abundance of peace—everything you need. Open your heart and thank Him
for His goodness. Begin to receive His promises by faith. Remember,
your praise opens the door for Him to move on your behalf,
and He wants to take you to a place of abundance in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, I humbly come to You today, giving You all that I am.
Thank You for leading and guiding me into a place of abundance.
I give You all the glory and praise. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
***********************************************************************************

As you can see above God took me through fire and water implies trials and temptations..
But he said he will bring me to a place of abundance!!!! Isnt it beautiful How God cared
inspite of our unfaithfulness at times...

As u can see that the message exactly talks about
ABUNDANCE OF RESOURCES,(through the company i will be getting placed)
ABUNDANCE OF WISDOM,( for the job interviews which i will have to attend
ABUNDANCE OF PEACE( for the Tension which people feel during placements)


Thank you God for talking to me...and for whoever is reading this ill pray amd thanq for you are going to talk to them
and help them see tht u talk to them...just like u did to me!!!

So i learn tht WE MUST BELIEVE TO """""""""RECEIVE THINGS NOW"""""""""""" WHICH WE MAY ACTUALLY """""""RECEIVE LATER"" BY FAITH!!!!!


Thanq for the abundant life you promised Jesus...
Help me to live an abundant life just for you father...
ABUNDANT IN LOVE FOR YOU
ABUNDANT IN SEEKING YOU
ABUNDANT IN FOLLOWING YOU
ABUNDANT IN SEEING YOU IN MY DAILY LIFE
ABUNDANT IN HEARING YOU IN MY DAILY LIFE
ABUNDANT IN PEACE IN MY HEART
ABUNDANT IN LOVE SO THAT I CAN GIVE TO OTHERS!!!

No comments: