Friday, August 15, 2008

Belief and Righteousness

Belief and Righteousness( Actually i copied the beside line by mistake here but intended to copy it into the "Title" block which is above.Now i understood why God made me do that..coz the Heading of the posting was this and not the one below
"The GREAT VISION OF THE FUTURE GOD GAVE TO ABRAM" which was heading of verse study from Genesis 15:6-21 which actually talks abt the GREAT VISION OF THE FUTURE OF ISRAEL...THis entire event is nothing at all...and doesnt make any difference...but many things which i accidently do like clicking something i dint intend to click..through such experiences many times God talked to me...So i praise God for being with me...hehe another amazing thing happened just now......
i had to correct a spelling of the word "expeirence" i wrongly typed and i went to correct it but when i deleted and added the letters...just now my hand slipped but again it correctly edited the word to the correct spelling..i dint intend to do that with my hand even my hand slipped and it STILL did the right thingg i intended it too, it was not coincidence, but God is teaching me something through this...lets see what!!!

Hey just through this GOD TAUGHT ME SOMETHING JUST NOW!!!!!!!! THAT EVEN WHEN WE DO MISTAKES,God doesnt let us make tht mistake but he turns tht mistake into """HIS"" RIGHT INTENDED ACTION "when we cry to help us to be in him ...can you see the beauty of the things God revealed to me just now!!!!!! IT was sooo small but i decided to write down even though initially i felt what is the point of writing about small things like that..but GOD TEACHES WHEN WE SEEK HIM AND NOT BE LAZY..
I dint intend to write all this...INFACT EVERYTHING IN THIS BRACKET I HAVE WRITTEN WHILE POSTING THIS ON THE BLOG..THE REST PART which u find below I HAVE ACTUALLLY WRITTEN IT IN A NOTEPAD ON MY COMPUTER AND DIRECTLY COPIED IT HERE....SO AS I WAS FINALLY POSTING>>> GOD TAUGHT ME THROUGH SMALL THINGS AS U HAVE SEEN>>> IF I DINT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ANNYWHERE LET ME KNOW!!!!)

The GREAT VISION OF THE FUTURE GOD GAVE TO ABRAM


Genesis 15:1-6
After all these things happened, the
word of the LORD came to Abram
in a vision.*


God said, “Abram, don’t be afraid. I will defend you and give you a great reward.”
************ Wow!!!!!!!!! isnt the above line beautiful
FOR it was the King of HEAVENS TALKING TO US AND TALKING TO US ALL
THESE WONDERFUL THINGS!!!!
***********************************************

********* You can tell God about ur deepest desire...LITERALLY TALK TO HIM...GOD LOVES TO TALK TO YOU...
HEAR THE WORDS...."DAD" come out of your mouth!!!!!!!

2But Abram said, “LORD God, there is nothing
you can give me that will make me happy,
because I have no son. My slave Eliezer from
Damascus will get everything I own after I
die.” 3Abram said, “You have given me no
son, so a slave born in my house will get
everything I have.”

********AND AS U CAN SEE WHEN ABRAM ASKED, GO GAVE AN ANSWER!!!!!!!! He will also give to you....
4Then the LORD spoke to Abram and said,
“That slave will not be the one to get what
you have. You will have a son who will get
everything you own.”


********** TRY TO SEE THE BEAUTY OF THE VERSE BELOW....ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO REVEAL TO YOU>>>>
5 He took him outside and said "Look up at the heavens and count the stars-if indeed you can count them."
Then he said to them, "So shall your offspring be."************** The Lord of heavens took him outside and showed him his power himself....
God is has been doing that same thing in our lives...ask the Holy Spirit to give us eyes to see such things happening!!!!!!!

6Abram believed the LORD,************ This line is a GREAT STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God made many promises in our lives...ARE YOU WILLING TO BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL MAKE IT COME TO PASS!!!!!!!!!
ABRAM BELIEVED BUT HE DINT SEE THAT HAPPENING IN HIS LIFE>>>> BUT YET HE BELIEVED!!!!!!
Refer to Hebrews 11th chapter and you will read about this FAITH!!!!!!!************************

and he credited to him as righteousness.
((bcoz of this faith the Lord accepted him as one who has done what is right.))

No comments: