Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Todays Sweet thing

Today is 29th July 2008

For dinner tonight, my friend ND SIngh took us to the nearby punjabi restaurant for a party...

Well once we got there....
We all ordered 4 parathas each and Sln(laxmi) ordered egg rice...
Well i too wanted egg rice but dint want to burden my friend so i just thought of settling with parathas

Ans so once ive completed my parathas i was still a little hungry...
But i decided to be quiet and ask no more...

But to my surprise....in the last moment my friend offered some of the egg rice as he was not able to eat...

I was delighted coz i was surprised HOW GOD CARED FOR MY SMALL WISHES TOO AND SAW TO IT THT I GET WHT I ASKED!!!

IF God is faithful and loving to us in things so small as this...How much more will he provide for us...when we really need something!




Infact just b4 i started to write this ...i went to take a bath and by the time i went to the bathroom...only one good bathroom on our floor..
One of my friend just came out of it...'

Then i realized How God saw to it tht i wouldnt have to wait for even that!!!!


He is in every part of my life....YEAHHHHHHHHH WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hehehehehe

Love u PA!!!!!!

Please Integrate myself into you at a more inner level than I COULD NEVER EVEN DREAM OF!!!!
God this i pray tht help me to have a more deeper understanding of ur sacrificial offering of your son for us...even a fool like me!!!!

No comments: