Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SONG OF THE DAY

Yeaaaah
I will worship you Our God
Oh yes we do
And we lift our hands and we lift our souls
Deeper
Yes we do
We lift our hands and worship
And give you all the glory due to his name

Oh we glorify your name in this place
Our God hmmm yeah

CHORUS

I will magnify you...
I WIll glorify you
I wil lift my hands and worship my king
So take ur rightful place Lord
Jesus U are my saviourrrr
And i will magnify you and glorify your name(repeat chorus)

Jesus YOU ARE MY LORD..
AND I CROWN YOU KING...
THE REDEMEER OF ALL
.....
By your blood im free
WHOLE CREATON REJOICE AND PROCLAIM HIS VICTORY....(CHORUS)



Song by CHRISTIAN CITY CHURCH OXFORD FALLS

If you want to listen..
Visit http://www.imeem.com/people/rpWfiB/music/qhC1JEtR/christian_city_church_oxford_falls_i_will_magnify_you/

No comments: