Thursday, July 31, 2008

TODAY i Couldnt clear MAQ company written exam

Today is 31st July 2008


Today i couldnt clear MAq written....

Initially i felt bad!!!

But i remembered the promises of my God and asked him to talk and
comfort me and he did....

Im Praising God and thanking him in advance for the wonderful things he
LINED UP FOR ME>..



And if you can see the other posts of today July 31 ...one can see How much God comforted!!!!

Right now....Im praying tht God will help my friends...to clear
And get selected finally!!!!!!

Coz after all they are all like my brothers!!!

AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM SELECTED!!!!!

AND MAY THEY REALIZE GOD's HAND IN THEIR LIVES AND GIVE HIM PRAISE!!!!!


LOVE YOU ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS....FROm DAyanand to AAveg ...hehe...i.e from roll no 1to roll no 60.

No comments: