Thursday, July 31, 2008

My God watches and directs

i put on the headphones to hear gospel songs...coz my roomie was watching a movie...

as for a sec i got diverted towards the movie...Suddenly i heard the song i was listening to was

"Undignified" where there comes a part where
the lyrics goes this way" Na nananananana"

Hehe it was funny How God told me to stop get diverting and study!!!!

---------------------
I wrote the para before this hyphen line while i was still studying trees in Data structures in C++
Im continuing writing this after i completed studying tht topic

In fact to my surprise....the net started working only after i completed the topic God wanted me to Study!!!

Isnt it wonderful How God can take care of his treasure!!!
Hehe Im HIS TREASURE!!! HE CALLED ME THAT!!!

Love you papa!!! Muahh!

No comments: