Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Focus

Yesterday God told me to focus through the verse from my mobile and i asked him help me understand what he meant by focussing..

Pray for a STRONG FAITH and the POWER and FOCUS to keep ur conscience clear so that your faith will not be shipwrecked.(2 Timothy 1:19)

And today he gave me this through my mail!!!!!!!

Friends...>if you try to search for patterns in your life to see if God is talking to you......YOU WILL SEE!!!!!!! Coz he is desperate to talk to you!!!
Unless you seek him with yearning heart....U CANNOT SEE!!!

This was what i got through my mail
------------------------------------------
Focus on His Freedom

Today's Scripture

“Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty” (II Corinthians 3:17).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

All throughout the scriptures, God’s mission was to bring freedom, life, and blessing to those who followed Him.
When Jesus walked the earth, He went around doing good and bringing healing; setting people free.
If you feel overwhelmed by the pressures of the world today, remember, where the Spirit of the Lord is,
there is freedom! When you accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, He makes His home on the inside of you.
That means His Spirit lives within you so wherever you are, His liberty and freedom are with you, too!
********************* When you constantly focus on external things: distractions, cares, and worries of the world,*******
you magnify them in your life until that’s all you see.

But when you focus on what God has given you: peace, freedom, and abundant life, those are the things that

you will see

manifest in your life.

Focus on His freedom today by declaring His goodness in your life.

Sing a song of praise and thank Him for His hand of blessing and freedom.
As you do, you will rise higher, and you will live the abundant life He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today

Father in heaven, thank You for loving and setting me free. I cast my cares on You today and choose to focus on
Your freedom. I bless You today and magnify You in my life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

No comments: