Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Exam postponed by months

One of my friend had gone for Japanese coaching classes and she hasnt prepared much for it and she was paying quite an amount just to write the exam.
So i prayed about it and the Lord was graceful enough to hear my prayer ....so much that they were POSTPONED FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS!!!!
hehe

God sure is funny..I Love u pa...and My Master for taking sooooo much care of me.

See friends....this is just another way of God tellling....see i can do more than u can ever think or imagine....hehe....that is way beyond my imagination...no one would have ever thought that!!
God Bless whoever is reading this...and thank God again for the wonderful thing he did in your life today...IM saying this coz i believe that whosoever is reading this will experience the hand of God that very day in his life.

No comments: