Sunday, August 17, 2008

God helps me to control my anger

Once a friend of mine has posted a vulgar scrap regarding in my orkut taking the name of the Lord....
I was filled so much anger that i wanted to curse him saying"""I will pray that he will ruined""" and all
sorts of negative and anger filled notions filled my brain.

But i just prayed in that anger and told Lord help me to take the right action as iam urs and help
me to behave in a way that glorifies u...the moment i said this...and opened my eyes...
My eyes exactly fell on the words "KEEP YOUR PATIENCE" which was a part of a scrap someone wrote to him
on his scrapbook on orkut.

So we can see that when we ask he will surely answer!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Timotheus said...

yes, its very practical.I experience often & God gives grace & strength to deal with;just we need to be on alert, awake in spirit to sense the Holy Spirit turning us to Lord & seek Him. One can be easily driven with the wind of anger.